The Latina Beauty Tag

Ilaments 
The Latina Tag

The Latina Beauty Tag:
Virmani Boutique

I'm starting a new Pinterest Board called The Latina Tag and it's all about promoting other Latina Businesses! So I decided to Tag this beautiful business that I got a chance to visit while I was in Oaxaca! Great #tbt post and I honestly wanted to buy everything she had! 
But the way my checking account is setup...lol! I can't!

What I loved about her boutique was that she literally had selected brands that were Latino/a Beauty Brands. Everything was also so yummy smelling and fresh and organic! What's not to love right? Down to her cute nail polish selection! I just wanted every color!



Green Gold works beautifully! Its a store with the Best Latina/o Beauty Brands!



I wanted to buy every color! Look at the Avocado Green, Yellow and well I ended up buying Lilac and Aqua Blue. I thought they were all so pretty and I fell in love with the Indigenous Mexican packaging! A Chicana Nails on Fleek dream! So I bought some of these beautiful nail polishes but had to save some money for my Mole plate! It was my last day in Oaxaca!


These were Ceiba Lib Balms! They all had wonderful smells to them and of course created with organic ingredients! I can't wait to go back to Oaxaca! If you've never been! It is incredible and not very expensive. Flights were easy and now you can get direct flights back into L.A. 
Vamos a La Playa, Ohh, ohh!

Hortensia Lipsticks

This was one of the many brands that stood out to me! Created by a Latina of course! So you know they have some beautiful reds and pink lipsticks! All Organic and made in Mexico!

Ms. Lady
You had me at Hecho a Mano! 

This Blog post was just a quick Beauty Brand Drive By! But 
 Follow them on IG and comment below any suggestions you might have on the next 
Latina Business I should Tag and feature!I love #tbt its a perfect way to share content that I've had about either culture, lifestyle or brands that I feel create our Latina Experience!

So Here's my quick screen shot because I'm out the door to shop for some Wedding Jewelry!


Tag your it!
Virmani Boutique

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City


Comments

Popular Posts