Selena Gomez is My #WCW

Women 
Crush
Wednesday

Photo Source: InStyle Magazine

Selena is one of My Favorite Celebs. She's for one named after Selena Quintanilla, what's not to love about that! She's super down to earth and always carries herself so classy! So spiritual too, 
she's  perfect for #wcw


Looking awesome in her element! These are just a few pics that I feel really capture her!

Photo Source: Teen Vogue

Teen Vogue is no doubt one of 
my Favorite magazines! Always on trend, got great inspiration articles, spreading nothing but girl power in every issue!

Plus #ilaments has been
 featured a few times, 
which is beyond 
Chicana in the City Cool! 
I adore Teen Vogue!

Photo Credit E!Online 
Selena Street Style

Check the classic bell bottom #jeans I know there's so many pics of her. But I love her simple looks. And these Jeans are hot these time of season. Just think #festivalfashion. 

Pretty in Selena!

Selena Rocked our #WCW
I'll be selecting a new Woman to feature every week! If there's someone you think should be featured, make your suggestion in the comments!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City






Comments

Popular Posts