Let Me Upgrade You

         Which iPhone do you prefer?


It's time to upgrade my Phone! So I can focus on my focus! You don't even want to know what condition my current iPhone 5 is in! Let's just say everytime someone see's it, they jump back in horror! It's time for my phone to go to smart phone cloud heaven! 

How I've been able to function is beyond me, but now that I can upgrade my phone, what's a girl to do? Decisions, decisions! They all look good! But which one will fit my business needs best?

        iPhone 5C Cases at Mac Store

I love the colorful 5C. When your playing with color, its like your playing with my emotions! No but for real, like for real, for real. The biggest concern is how the phone runs! From what I hear 5(s) is faster than the iPhone 5C. If this is the case, it looks like 5(s) is what I should get! Any words of wisdom? Maybe you got the 5(s) and wish you would have gotten something different? 

Looking for a new phone now a days is like like buying a new car! And then you gotta treat it like a new child! Keep it clean, then you need all kinds of accessories! It's no joke! I should have a new iPhone Shower! With my gift registry at Target!;) 

     Thank you, Kindly this case will do!

          Michael Kors Wallet-Clutch

Well either way I gotta make up my mind and if nothing else, my trip to the Mac Store, led me to this stylish wallet clutch by: Michael Kors! Very Classy! Boss Lady type of clutch! 


Looks good right? I know! Now what to do about my phone so I can buy this cute clutch! Or these cases are cute too!
         I ❤ L.A. Is my kind of Case!!

iPod Nano's were also looking good! My daughter, Ila just got the iPod Nano in turquoise! This thing can jam!


     We were comparing it to my iPod,
    Which I love and would not trade it for 
    anything! My music selection was 
    downloaded by my Bestie as a Xmas
    Gift! But I love that you can download 
    videos! Great for kids, instead of them    
    Asking for my iPad Air! :/

  
    I'm looking forward to getting a new 
    Phone, you have no idea what life 
    Looks like thru a cracked screen!:(

    Well I had fun playing with all the new
    Phones At the Mac store! Looking 
    forward to making my purchase soon!

    Follow my Ilaments Instagram in the 
    next few weeks to see what I got!

    Xoxo,

    Chicana in the City

    







Comments

Popular Posts