Get Heeled!

 
 

Get Heeled!

Shoes for the LifeStyle Blogger!
 
The Vixen! 34 Minute Heels
 
Get Heeled with these Vixens! This Chicana plans too! As a Chicana who is all over the City of L.A., and I'm constantly at event after event!Sometime's it's hard to look fashionable and comfortable at the same time! Then last year, while I was doing what I do best, chatting it up at the 3rd National LifeStyle Blogger Junket, I had the pleasure of meeting the Designer of 34 Minute shoes, Michelle Summers! 
 
Michelle's specialty is on how to make women's shoes feel better, yet with a cutting-edge designs! Some people look for style, others design, but when I heard 34 Minutes was all about comfort, I thought now there's a shoe after my own heart! It's like my 1 hour earrings! 
Let's be honest we all know what I'm talking about! Those silver earrings that after an hour you gotta take them off! 
 
You can always use a strappy black heel!

Strappy sandal with 
elasticized ankle strap,
 4.5 inch heel and 1 inch platform.
Avail: in wine, red, black, caramel, taupe.
 
This month I will be attending the 
4th Annual LifeStyle Bloggers
Conference in L.A. and all I ask is to 
look stylish at the L.A. Mart!
If you've never attended a conference! 
It is a must! www.llbloggers.com!
 
 Who doesn't want to look good when your at work or like me at an event! I need comfort and style and that's what 
34 minutes has to offer ladies! 

I'm new to blogging and that means sometimes you gotta wait around to get the info you came to get for a Blog post! Let me explain how these 34 Minute shoes could have came in handy! Last year I decided to be ambitious and attend #Beautycon in L.A. Now if your into Beauty, this is the event to be at! I waited, are you ready? No joke, 4 long hours in line, in the heat, in the heart of Hollywood, to get into #Beautycon! I had no idea this event was going to be this huge!
 I was not giving up! Re-cap on Beautycon coming up very soon!
 
#Beautycon Madness!
 
Back to my 4 hour wait, after about 15 minutes of being in line, I didn't even make it to 34 Minutes, I took off my cute heels and thank god I had brought my chanclas as a back up, because otherwise this Chicana in the City, 
would have been dying a slow,
but fashionable shoe death!
 
 
I finally made it into #Beautycon! 
I was so excited when I finally got in!
 I wanted to kiss the VIP Backdrop! 
Do not look at my poor little feet!
 
I'm looking to attend the 4th Annual LifeStyle National Blogging Conference this year to learn how to make my Blog look better, build it up as a LifeStyle Blog you want to follow and learn new professional tools that will aid me in becoming a Brand Ambassador for Brands like 34 Minute Shoes! Since I'm a designer myself I understand the importance of looking professional and yet still representing your own personal style. Accessories have always been a passion of mine and I thought that 34 Minute Shoes would be a perfect fit for my Designer LifeStyle!
 
I love sharing about the City I live in and the many places and people in it! Now I know what I'll want to be wearing to #LLBlog14! It's 34 Minute shoes www.34minutesshoes.com
I know you want a comfy pair, I know I do! 
 
34 Minutes Spring Collection.
 Photo By Stephen Sullivan
Designed by: Michelle Summers
 
Too cute Ladies!
 To order your shoes :
 
Xoxo,
 
Chicana in the City
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING A FULL SCHOLARSHIP to join us at our FOURTH ANNUAL LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS NATIONAL CONFERENCE!!

    Please check your email for registration information.

    MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

    P.S. Hope you also join us for tonight’s Twitter Party, at 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST by simply following the #lallblog14 Hashtag and @LatinaLifestyle + @SoCalBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana! Yeah, so excited! Joining now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts