Get Kured! It's Mani Monday!

 
       K is for Kured! A cute Nail Spa located right in Silver Lake!
 
     Kure is a fairly new Nail Spot located right in Silverlake!
     I was invited by one of my Bestie's to enjoy a day of
     pampering! And Kure's mani hit the spot!
 
       So many colors to choose from & such a cute place!
 
    Great NCLA Polish selesction! Kure Spa promises a great pampering experience!

    But I decided to go for the Gel Mani!! Living on the
    Gel side of life! Going for a French Tip look!

    I can't decide, do I go with Cool Black, Burgundy wine, Baby Pink,
    Hipster Blue! Yikes!! I need a #Kure color quick!

    Nail Decals too! Decisions, decisions!

     My final destination awaits me! #swoon
 
         My view! Very stylish & cute!

    Mani's are funnier when you bring you a Bestie!
     #bosslady #nailguru #chisme #homegirl #mividaboss
 
    Let's give some #bts (behind the scenes) chisme! Lady Imix
    was the first mani to be done, but yet took the longest to get her
    Gel off! Lol 
 
    Wise words to live by "Close your fingers" after a manicure lol!
 
  
  
      Lady Imix went with a classic turquoise & heartbreaker heart
      decals to match her HeartBreak Monday Stilo! Her Online Radio Show
      called Heartbreak Radio listen here on www.radiosombra.org every
      other Monday Night! It's a place to hear all your love songs & the
      lovely Lady Imix, aka "Elisa", "Leese", "Sol"!:) and our "Steady"!

  
      As for my Mani, I got a stylish French Tip in Black!
      Since I design Jewelry, I always need my nails looking there very best!
      If your curious about the Jewels, you can find them on
      www.ilaments.net!

 
    Look how pretty everyone's Nails came out! We definitely need to go back
    to get Kured again! It was a pleasure spending the day with my special Boss Ladies,
    Noelle Reyes -Co-owner of Mi Vida Boutique www.shopmividaboutique.com
    and Lady Imix -Elisa Garcia Imix Bookstore that is now located in
    Espacio 1839 in Boyle Heights on 1st Street!
 
    Thanks for checking out my Mani Monday! Stay tuned next week for my next
    Mani Monday post! To find out more about Kure check out there website here:
    www.kurespa.com! Located @ 2378 Glendale Blvd, Silver Lake, CA 90039
 
    Xoxo,
 
    Chicana in the City

Comments

Popular Posts