Latina Magazine Loves ilaments...




Yeah! Latina Magazine loves #ilaments Sugar Skull iPhone Case! I'm so excited to be featured in their August 2015 Issue!

Never give up on your dreams! This all came about because I took a chance to grow my business & blog by attending Hispanize in Florida. This is where I met Shirley Velasquez- Editor in Chief of Latina Magazine!

If I hadn't left my studio, gotten on a plane, got out of my comfort zone, my phone case would have just been another one in the mix!


While at Hispanize I attended a Panel called The Most Influential Latina's in Journalism, where I was able to meet Shirley Velasquez. She was very inspiring & once the panel was over I leaped out of my seat to go meet her. We exchanged business cards & that's when she said we need to feature you!

Being a huge fan of Latina Magazine, I was like yes you do! So I created an iPhone 6 Plus case for Shirley. Sent it off to New York & now I'm so excited to see it featured in Latina!

It's so important I feel as a Designer to see a reflection of yourself in products! Culture & style is an intrigal part of our everyday lives & something that should be celebrated!

Thanks to Shirley you can now have one too! Shop my Sugar Skull Collection here www.ilaments.net!


           

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City



Comments

Popular Posts