My Macy's Fall Fashion Find ~Boho Chic!

“As a member of LatinaLifestyle Bloggers, #LLBLOG https://www.facebook.com/LatinaLifestyleBloggersCollective I was selected for this opportunity. All content and opinions expressed here are all my own.”

This Fall the style rave is capturing that Boho Chic look! To get ready for Fall find that one accessory that brings out the inner Bohemian in you! Featured here is my Bohemian Style Scarf, care of @Macy's & the #macystrendboxfw15 I received! I can individually pair it with a blouse, or jumpsuit like the Navy one I have styled here! It's beautiful bohemian pattern, colors & soft feel will match any free spirit! Because that's what being Bohemian is all about! Capturing that free spirit within you!



My #macystrendboxfw15 came along with this delicate Gold Hexagon shaped necklace!
I'm a big fan of anything Bohemian & Geometric Jewelry! Its right on trend with its fine lines, clean classic look that doesn't take away from my Boho colorful scarf! It blends perfectly with my look!



My Fall Trend was inspired by Macy's Boho Chic Look! You can find out more
about how to put a Bohemian Look together with the help of Macy's Fall Fashion Video:https://vimeo.comhttps://instagram.com/p/ucZ3s6Jfjm/user27501646/review/136613384/174622580c


My Macy's Fashion Bohemian Look is all Trend right now! It's one of those classic
Fall Looks that will let you express the inner Bohemian in you!

Thanks to @Macy's & @LatinaLifeStyle for keeping this Chicana in the City
looking carefree, fun & creative! 

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City



Comments

  1. That scarf looks so good on you but that necklace is to die for!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is sooo you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts