Chola Boss Quote of the Day


Chola Boss
Quote of the Day:


I created My Chola Boss Collection a few years back, using the iconic bamboo hoop earring.

Photo Credit:
www.thequeensession.com

The hoops were a pair I bought for myself, and I just had laying on my jewelry desk. And that's when the Chola Magic happened!

The hoops fell right next to all my pretty resin flower beads that have become a signature part of my jewelry collection and so I'm like that would be fun adding them to the hoops, nothing crazy just fun! But as I began designing I remembered growing up in South Central and seeing Hoops were a LifeStyle! 



I'm forever a Big Hoop kinda girl, but even though I grew up in the hood, I'm also educated. Went to private school and I wanted to reflect a positive message through my jewelry collection, not just look street. I believe your environment makes you who you are and there's so much you learn from being street smart, tough, associated, loyal, ride or die, down for mine mentality, yet I can do it with pride, looking classy, stylishly pretty, educated, refined, beautiful and respected all at the same time, too! You know what I'm saying?

So My Chola Boss Collection and Quotes are all that fused together! Find a pair & 
Stay Firme!

Xoxo,

Lisa




Comments

Popular Posts