Beauty is in the Eye of Morphes' Make-up!

Beauty is in the 
Eye of Morphes' Make-Up!


 I'm not a beauty guru, but I am a 40 something who is always looking at trends for my jewelry collection. And I find color #inspo everywhere.

 My Oldest Daughter, ila who is named after me, is sooo into the make-up beauty scene that she was like, MOM! We have to go to this Morphe store and I'm like ILA, I don't do makeup but this store makes you want to put everything on your face all at the same time! Just keeping it real!

 So we go! And everything is pretty and clean and simple. What is there not to love!


 Ok I need one of everything now! These millenials have it good!
     Color selections for days!

 Like my girlfriend Netta says from Vintage Vanity Maids (follow these Mermaid Beauties on IG) "Open Your Eyes Esa!


 I'M obsessed with glitter, but I might start adding it to all of my jewelry tassels! Oh glitter tassels, now that's an idea! Hmmm...



But back to Morphe, this place is like you died and went to makeup heaven!

 Product, product, Product!


And color palettes you just want to eat, or play with!

 But this was the mission in the end! My daughter's obsessed with Jaclyn Hill's make-up! Limited Edition of course, so yeah we got it!
I didn't get on the 5 fwy for nothing:)





So if your in L.A., especially in the Burbank area, go check ou Morphs Brushes on Magnolia! Trust me it's worth the drive!



www.morphe.com

Comments

Popular Posts