Wedding Jewelry Inspiration from Oaxaca


Church Santo Domingo in 
Oaxaca, Mexico

As a Designer, I feel I get my inspiration from traveling. Being a Jewelry Designer with my family roots deriving from Oaxaca, Mexico! I was honored to be able to visit Oaxaca this July for 2 weeks. One of the first places I got to visit was the beautiful Santo Domingo Church! If I could get married here I would. It is Wedding Inspiration Heaven! Every detail of this beautiful church was breathtaking, from its golden aged paintings, to its beloved Virgen de Guadalupe decorated in pure gold. What is there not to love. I just wanted to cry when I walked in to this magistic place. It makes you want to just sit praise the Lord for all your blessings! When I walked in I did not know what to expect! I gasped at the beauty of this church. All I could do was just sit there and pray and be grateful to be able to experience such a beautiful place. I was praying and sending lots of love to my all my family and friends back home. 



Wedding jewelry should be beautiful & inspirated by love! It 's important for me to design pieces that can be saved for generations as heirlooms or Jewelry that over time hold its value.  It could be earrings like the ones I found in 14kt Gold in Quinta Real or decorated with ornate filigree designs, just like the gold leafed paintings found in Santo Domingo designed centuries ago. The influence of the Spanish Culture can be seen in these beautiful Arracadas. Filigree Jewelry is what Oaxaca, Mexico is known for and unfortunately a dying art. I hope when I return to Oaxaca, I will be learning how to create this beautiful artwork of jewelry, to preserve and keep our culture alive.



Over the years I've imported several different designs of Arracadas in Sterling Silver decorated with pearls or gems. I've created my own Custom Wedding designs for clients and each design has been unique. Every piece reflecting each clients Sueno or dream wedding look. This is why I called my Wedding collection "Sueno" its to reflect your dreams. If your shopping for something special like these beautiful 14kt Gold Fill Love Bird Arracadas their available in our Sueno Collection. https://www.ilaments.net/product-page/lovebird-14kt-gold-arracadas, We will also be providing more traditional designs from Mexico!

 

Your special day and earrings are only a phone call away. I would be so honored to create something meaningfull and beautiful for you. It's all about what is special to you and your jewelry should accent
your beautiful spirit. These Lovebird Arracadas were handcrafted in Sterling Silver, then dipped with 14kt Gold to resemble one of my clients Grandmother's Earrings. You know the earrings everyone's Nana had, that she wore everyday. These are the kind of designs I can recreate. 
You can order them in either metal or add gems to them as well. 

To create your own special One-of-a-kind Wedding jewelry~
Email: Lisa @ shopilaments@gmail.com. 
I can't wait to collaborate with you and create something beautiful for you. 

Blessings, Lisa







Comments

Popular Posts