LifeStyle Blogger National Conference 2015


Excited to be a part of the Fifth Annual #LBNC15 LifeStyle Bloggers National Conference at The Reef at Maker City L.A.!


The L.A. Mart is home to Maker City L.A.! A Creative Habitat where Showrooms like mine, Artists & Businesses create one amazing space to collab, work & create!





It's the perfect muse to host the LifeStyle Bloggers National Conference. If your not a Blogger, but want to learn how Blogging works, How to work with Brands and so much more & you got a LifeStyle Conference that's just for you! It's so good, that it's SOLD OUT!

I found #llblog about 4 yrs ago and have been blogging ever since. I've met some amazing Bloggers both local & far! And have made great friends that I look forward to sharing blogging tips & ideas this weekend Feb.19-22nd, at #LBNC15 Fifth Annual Conference!


LLBlog is where it all happens, and I'm excited to be apart of #LBNC15 planning committee this year! #ilaments has once again included our unique handmade jewelry for all attendees to enjoy!


I look forward to seeing everyone tonite at the V.I.P. Kick-Off Party at the Citadel Outlets! My old stomping grounds, (I use to work at Ann Taylor) but that was a whole other lifetime:)...



     The Spread from Food Concierge 

              Mixologist of the Night
             The Traveling Bartendar

       Mayra & Me #damadelincoln 

         Marla from Marlita on The Run
               Looking very LifeStyle

Stay tuned for more from #LBNC15! I will most likely be tweeting my little fingers away with lots of blogging, social media tips etc. To learn more or tune in on Social Media go follow #LBNC15 or www.llbloggers.com

If you didn't know Blogging is my Sancho! And I love it!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City




Comments

Popular Posts