Catch a Wave at Paradise Cove! Summer Staycation!


      Paradise Cove is just beautiful! Right in the heart of Malibu, it's a must if your visiting California this summer! Lucky for us locals, we can really enjoy the beach all year round! 

The private cove and cafe lounge is a great stop if your cruising the California coast. If your looking for a Day-cation or Staycation look no further! This is by far one of the best beach spots in Malibu! 


  I can't believe I've grown up in California all my life & never been to Paradise Cove! Better late than never! But be prepared to drive an hour or so before you get here! 

Do your homework if you plan to stay over night check out all the local hotels etc! Parking was $40 for the day!I noticed some people hiking in from PCH! But I found out if you eat at the cafe they validate your parking and it only ends up being $6.00 to park! So it's totally worth it because you know dinner is gonna cost about $40 anyway!!


 But really how can you resist this beautiful beach! Cafe lounge area is great too! Use their fancy outside beach bathrooms! It's got all you need to wash up from the beach! Just FYI! 




         Got it! No distilled spirit here!:)

 
 Here's just a sample of the buffet! But all the plates I've seen coming out of the kitchen are out of this world! For one thing look at their Birthday cake! Their chocolate cake is hard to see with the glare, but it's a giant slice! So be ready for this piece of cake! It looks a foot tall!



    If you don't plan to eat from the buffet, or cake, or any of their seafood platters,  right on the other side of the cafe is a nice cozy fireplace and bar! My girls decided to play in the sand for a while longer while I checked out the place! 


 I decided if your here you might as well join them! But I'm gonna take advantage of the cozy fireplace later! I think Chloe and I are related! #toe #twinsies! Eek! Love my niece!;) Such a blogger sport! I just say come here let's take a toe pic!


  Well if you get a chance this summer come hang ten at Paradise Cove & Catch a Wave or two!!! " I highly recommend you do, it's so choice" Quote from Ferris Bueler's Day Off! Showing my age there:)



      Making memories is what summer is
      all about! Don't you agree?;)




Comments

  1. I don't think I've been to Paradise Cove either...it looks like a beautiful place to hang out at. :) Glad you and the girls had a great time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlita ~ this would be a great anniversary spot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts