Life is a Vision Board

If there's one thing I love to make besides jewelry, it would be vision boards!


It gives you a sense of inspiration! Recycled images being placed in a way to read your story of interest! My favorite part is cutting out magazine story titles that I can later place on top of an inspiring photo and create a whole new feeling!

Or creating a whole new image - collage if you will that really gives a whole new dynamic to your board! For example, if you look at the black and white photo of a women's face, eyes closed and placed on the other side of the world. It's like an inside peek at what she's made of!!

I'm kind of like that where I'm constantly dreaming of traveling! It could also give the feeling of we are where we come from! Totally not planned but one of my favorite parts of my vision board! 

Every part of the way is totally unconsciously subconscious! Haha, meaning I chose the beautiful photos & words yet it totally unfolded by the minute. Nothing in a vision board is planned!

Just like life, etc! You know your on a journey, you try to plan but its really not about the destination - its really about the journey!

I encourage you to create your own vision board and tell me, tell me, honey, honey, how it came out!!!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City


Comments

Popular Posts