I am a Latina LifeStyle Blogger!


            I'm a Latina LifeStyle Blogger

The 3rd National Latina LifeStyle Conference & Blogger Junket 

Every blogger I've met says, I didn't find blogging, blogging found me". I am a Latina LifeStyle Blogger. I first became a part of #LLBlog last year, when I decided to join my first LifeStyle Blogging Conference! It was at this conference that I met Nina Diaz, a fab fashion blogger from Vancouver, Canada! Who would have thought I'd be sitting in a room filled with bloggers from all over the country! Not me, but there I was chatting it up about our lives and she asked "What do you blog about"? I said I'm really not a blogger, I have my own Jewelry Business, I just blog on the side! But the more we talked, Nina turns and says to me "You're a #blogger, you just don't know it yet"! I guess she was right! After experiencing #LALLBlog12 I was hooked! To be honest I was so excited! I've never experienced a conference quite like this! It was definitely different from my past raw-raw Chicana meetings!;)

So don't miss #LLBlog14! It's right around the corner! Today is the first Twitter Party @ 6.p.m. You can win a free pass to the conference! I can't wait to see what #LLBlog14 has to offer! Here is my Re-Cap of #LLBlog13 at the very hip Bar, L.A. Brewing Company in #DTLA!

                  www.labrewingco.com

Featuring Delicia, sweet & luxurious bubbly, fruity wines! Don't ask how many samples I had!
            
              Dessert-flavored alcoholic beverage

Delicia Wines was one of the VIP Sponsors which had all of us tasting their selection of sweet wines and sampling their Candy Bar! My favorite wine of the night was their Strawberries & Creme featured above! It was fruity & sweet just like it looks! A very girlie drink, perfect for any networking event, happy hour or party! 

Our Hostest of the Mostest, Ana Lydia Monaco, Founder of #LLBlog and www.cabezadecoco.com, was nominated last year as Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur Magazine! Ana & the #LLBlog team did amazing job putting together a tremendous VIP Party! She first introduced all of us to Alisa Valdes, Author & Writer of The Dirty Girls Social Club! She was one of the featured guest at the VIP Kick Off Party! We got the inside scoop on what was happening with her novel, "The dirty girls social club! If you haven't read the book, I highly recommend you do! It has sold over 400,000 copies in the U.S. alone, not including international sales! It's a "I can't put-it-down kinda of book"!

The Dirty Girls Social Club is about six friends, each woman in her late 20's, with very strong personalities, one being Lauren known as the "caliente" Columnist, who is being re-written in the story as a Latina LifeStyle Blogger!! (Yeah)! It's powerful when your book is made into a movie! Alisa shared with us that it's not just about making another Latino/a Movie, its about making Dirty Girls Social Club a movie filled with positive Latina role models & committing to a project to be made your way even if it means you gotta get "out of the box" funding to do it! That takes courage and what the entrepreneurial spirit is all about! Support Alisa Valdes & her new movie: www.alisavaldes.com.

Did I get your Blogger blood flowing yet? Next on the agenda was Day 1 @Cooper Design Space!
      
         
First, let me just say words cannot express how much I learned being physically present at #LALLBlog13. This blog post is just a quick snapshot of my daily experience. There was so much information given in every session. I was inspired by so many beautiful, talented Bloggers to write, create & continue on this blogging journey. Here are a few ladies below that you simply must follow!

     Nina Diaz www.ninaonthemoon.com

     Daily Baez from www.dailycurlz.com

     Lizza Morales www.xoxolizza.com

          www.marlitaontherun.com

These are just a handful of the #amaz #bloggers I met at #LLBlog13! This is Marla Verdugo, doing what she does best, looking cute while taking selfies!! Love you Ladies, xoxo! They are as fun as they look!!

Bloggers set up for a day of tweeting! Getting ready to write, share, repost, blog! Gotta be prepared to tweet your ass off at #llblog and retweet what's happening at #llblog to win special prizes that you don't want to miss out on! I won an awesome cooking product last year, called Aroma! Its a steamer that steams everything but the kitchen sink!

Here's Ricky Garay, Creator of Mucho Music! Working & trying to out tweet me!

              Purdy Ricky, #networking 

          Ricky Garay & Lizza Morales

Fabulous Bloggers were at #llblog13, but wait there's more! Not only amazing people, but fab workshops too! Let's get to the meat n' potatoes of what #LLBlog is all about! The Workshops!!!!

  Angela DeanFashion Designer for www.deanzign.com

Angela's presence took over the room, in her beautiful empowering purple elegant dress to her voice of pure inspiration! As all Bloggers hung onto her every word, I felt so honored to be in her presence. It's not everyday you hear from a top designer how powerful bloggers really are and the effect we are creating on the Marketing Industry!

Being a blogger in this industry is being a voice for brands. Celebrities are being replaced with bloggers at fashion shows and with all her experience in the business, I take her word for it. 

Bloggers like you and me are impacting the fashion industry like never before and she was very excited to share her journey with us. Angela inspired me to continue to BLOG!

Now that you're getting a taste for the setting, people and overall #LLBlog experience, let's give you a few little blogging tips I learned at LLBlog13!
                  
PANEL: Branding your Social Media Persona to Take your Blog to Brand -Gabriela Hernandez, Founder, Besame Cosmetics, Jeremy PepperSocial Media & Public Relations Consultant; Martha Gil de Montes, Macy's and Ricky Garay, CEO of Mucho Musicwww.muchomusic.net

#LALLBlog13 Tip #1 
Bloggers are Powerful! 
Continue to Blog, Brands are here to listen! We are it ladies! But before you pitch a brand, do your research and see if the brand is a great fit for your blog!

#LALLBlog13 Tip #2
Content is King


Here's a Quick ReCap Snap Shot of all the goodies given by all our amazing Sponsors! Swag bags were the best and they get better every year!! Looks awesome right? #LLBlog always provides great networking opportunities for Bloggers & Brands! Be prepared to be spoiled by #LLBlog! 

           Commuter Collection

 Along with Cha Cha Nail Covers by my dear friend Ana Guajardo!       https://www.etsy.com/shop/chachacovers
            

               www.ilaments.net


Stop, wait! It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's an #LLBlog Charm Necklace created with a special #hashtag charm exclusively made just for our LLBlog Members! #ilaments was so happy to collaborate with Ana to come up with a simple, chic, yet symbolic design for the conference and its members!!

Through Day 2 at #llblog Conference, workshops and expert panels are developed to help bloggers visualize a Blogger Plan! We all get to experience delicious local food too! 
          Pre-Hispanic Cuisine by:
               Juan Restaurante!

Here is a list of the few interactive lunch workshops; 
Producing Vlogs that Get More Views and Earn More - led by the Mi Tu Network.

The In's and Out's of Eye-Catching Blog Photography - led by Francis Bertand, Photographer/Stylist/Creative Director at Para todos Magazine! 

Panels with AJ Feuerman, Manager of Digital PR and Social Communities for AEG Live Entertainment, Jose Resendez, Public Relations for CoverGirl at Fleishman Hillard.

Saturday's Key-Note & Kick-off Speaker was presented by Cesar Rolon, Creator of Latino Fashion Week! These are just to name a few! I wish there was a way to fit all of the amazing panels, speakers, guests, brands, food, etc in this post but it would go on for days! So my recommendation is follow #llblog14 and get your ticket today! You won't want to miss this LifeStyle Conference I promise!
    Closing Keynote -Davina Ferrara, Founder of Alegria Magazine
Here's the list of Sponsers for #LALLBlog13
Blog Trends, Classic Party Rentals, Cooper Design Space, Delicia by E&J Gallo, Ella Institute, Eventbrite, Fab Counsel, L.A. Brewing Co., Macy's,  National Hispana Leadership Institute, Social Media Club Los Angeles, Southern California Lady Bloggers, Toyota North America

With 100% Gratitude, thanks for stopping by!

Chicana in the City














Comments

Popular Posts