It's Tea Time Tuesday


                   Melon Drop Tea

If you are a Tea Lover like me and my Heart Break Monday Crew (tell you about them another day);), then you will love coming to Bird Pick!

Today I'm trying the Melon Drop from Bird Pick Tea & Herb in Pasadena! It's made with Hibiscus Tea, Lemons & Cucumber slices! Perfect for a hot Summer day!

And of course I want to Chicana-fy this place with some Lucas Candy Chili Powder to add to my Melon Drop Tea!! Then were talking!!;)

Perfect fix after my morning run (walk):) until I get to the point where I'm mentally ready to run, then next best thing to do is get my Horoscope Fix at Bird Pick!

              L.A. Times Horoscope 
               Reading  Aquarius FYI

As I head out to begin my day I will take note of the stars and their advice to rest and recuperate!;) Great advice seeing I just started run-walking again and I'm gonna need it!;)

Stay tuned for my next Tea Time Tuesday from Bird Pick!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City


Comments

  1. i looooooooooooooooooooove bird pick and tea in general :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts