I think I'm Turning Japanese? I really think so!


You can't blame me for loving Japanese Brand packaging! Oh Joy happened this past week when this Chicana found herself in L.A.'s Little Tokyo! A Japanese American town full of great Restaurants and shops!

I thought to check out the local cosmetic shop even though I don't know what any of the Japanese packaging said! It didnt matter,the packaging speaks for itself! 

My First Beauty Find was Dolly Wink's Extended Eyelashes! Love the 70's Look to them! Don't you? Very Old School!


I always seem to find the most random items but I just love all the packing! I'm a sucker for Branding!
 
Like this Beauty Book! Made to look like a Chocolate Bar! Oil Blotting Sheets in Chocolate Flavor? I'm sold!


Now I just started sporting Liquid Eyeliner   and I think a Natural Brown wouldn't hurt to try out! Love Liner is a must in Brown!

I also came across a lot of different Dolly Wink Products! You'll just have to take my word for it and take a walk in Little Tokyo, you'll easily lose yourself in these cute cosmetic shops! So many cute products to choose from, like these Dolly Wink Eye shadows!


Or this Pure Smile Ruby Essence Mask! it comes in Ruby or Diamond! I picked Ruby for the Month of July! If I can look like a precious gem, lets do this!


Now I know what your thinking, Psy is not Japanese, and your right! No he is not, but I thought O EM GEE, this mask is to funny! I just wanna try it for the packaging! 

Again, sucker for the packing! Wouldn't you buy this? It's a cool facial mask! I'm sure it's great! I go to Korean Spa's all the time! This has to leave your face feeling butter smooth or at least looking cool like Psy!:P


My Next purchase was these Kiwi Point Pads! They came in all fruit flavors! Cucumber is the one I really wanted but it was all sold out! I even checked behind all the Kiwi's to see if someone busted a Chicana move, and hid one in the back! But no luck they were all sold out! Next visit I'm buying Cucumber pads for sure!

Last but not least, as much as I couldn't help but keep that song out of my head, "I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so", I found this:


That's right! So-So Skullietous Nail Polish and Decals by O.P.I, I fell in love with A-Rose from the Dead and Candelight! It seems this was just a random product find! 

Lucky Chicana in the City I AM! Thanks for stopping by my Blog! Hope you enjoyed my Japanese Beauty Finds!

Till the next City Drive-By! Gotta Go!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City








Comments

Popular Posts