Hope is this way---->

You know that saying, if there is a WILL, there is a way? I'm grateful today for such a wonderful passage Romans 12:12! I found this along my morning meditation this morning.

Hope is key to Joy! Believing in it is what makes it possible...


Prayer no matter what belief system is recognizing the divine in you! Being faithful takes commitment, consideration & thought! This can be applied to everything you do in life. Patience is a must! As an Aquarian, I constantly gotta remind myself, be patient & things will fall into place!

Blessings, light & love!

Chicana in the City 🌇

Comments

  1. Great reminder! To follow up on joy there is a quote by the late Dutch Jesuit Priest Henri J.M. Nouwen: "We have to choose joy and keep choosing it." Keep choosing it, it's well on it's way to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TM,

    I love this quote! I'm choosing it alright!

    Thanks for reading my post!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts