ilaments Dia de Los Muertos Style


a366ae_df5e63c3a49d4e2daec5b769a675405b.jpg_256 (342×256)




ilaments Dia de Los Muertos Style
Comes in all types of styles.

You can rock these handmade
seedbead crystal skull hoops or
go with a big statement accessory
like our Papel Picado Sugar skull earrings
featured below.


Our Dia de Los Muertos Collection was created in 2000, when after working for several years in the late
90's for Self Help Graphics, my work needed some Dia de Los Muertos Jewelry to vend. So I went into the studio and put my Community events and metalworking skills together to create handmade sterling silver Dia de Los Muertos Jewelry, Chicana Jewelry history was made.

Not to long after our Vida Sugar Skull Necklace was created to represent how when our pasted loved ones pass, we can have and share mementos of them thru jewelry, thus the reason behind why I started designing all my Dia de Los Muertos Jewelry designs with Flowers. It was a way thru jewelry how we bring flowers to honor the dead. My Vida skull is made with feminine features like eyelashes and a tiny teardrop represents time on her left corner of the eye. I took simple elements of our culture when designing this handmade sterling silver engraved piece.


Every year I create my Dia de Los Muertos with a theme in mind. This year its Recuerdos. Charm Bracelets that will serve to create memories to make these special loved ones and celebrations of life. You'll find charms of butterflies, hearts, fruit, etc in my work. Every piece designed will be a one of a kind experience. You will be able to shop all of our latest designs at our upcoming events on 
Oct. 21st at the Molaa Museum and Hollywood Forever Cemetary on Oct. 28th. We will also be exhibiting our work at Santa Ana's Dia de Los Muertos Event Nov. 4th and lastly at 
Mi Vida Boutique's Nela Artwalk on Nov. 11th. 

Stay Tuned for New Collections!

XX,
Lisa


Comments

Popular Posts