ilaments x Teen Vogue Magazine Music Volume II

 Teen Vogue Magazine just featured our Chola Boss Bamboo Hoop Earrings, on the infamous Roxanne Shante! The Hip Hop queen known for her record, Roxanne's Revenge.

The Hip Hop Queen made these earrings an Iconic 80's -90's Fashion Style that's still going strong today!

I use these Classic Bamboo Hoops everyday when I want to create my Look of the Day! These are my go to hoops! But I'm a hoop girl Por Vida! Growing up in South Central L.A., these earrings were the staple!

Now 20 years later, I've Re-Vamped the look with My Chola Boss Hoop Style, where I flipped it and reversed it by decorating this classic Hoop with my signature roses!

As a Latina Jewelry Designer, I always strive to incorporate color into each design!
It's what makes my jewelry designs unique!

To shop all of these styles and more, check out our Chola Boss Collection!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City










Comments

Popular Posts