Sketches of a Gem

   


         Sweetness of Success 2016
              Oval Faceted Citrine

   Jewelry has been a life long hobby of
   mine since I was 7 yrs old! But I have
   early memories as young as 5 yrs old,
   picking flowers from the garden in my
   house, and pretending they were
   earrings. Now looking back on that
   memory I would have never thought it
   was a sign of my future calling as a
   Jewelry Designer!

   I've always been an Artist at heart!
   Drawing to the point where my Art
   Teacher, once said I could go
   into Counterfeiting, due to how
   well I drew the dollar bill in my
   Art collage! But that's another story!:)

                     La Blue Eyes 
        Featuring a Faceted Cabochon 

   I got possessed last night by all my
   loose gems in my studio! And I began
   to draw around them! Creating these
   wonderful little drawings. No rhyme or
   reason, just because! The gem just
   led my imagination!


                 How you doing?
                 Teardrop Citrine

    This is such a great quote by Maya
     Angelou "Success is liking yourself"
    liking what you do, and liking how
    you do it". It's so true! Focus on you 
    and your style and you can't go wrong!
    That's what makes you great, is how
    unique you are! There's no one else
    in the world like you!!!

    Hope these drawings brings out 
    your own uniqueness in you today! 

    Xoxo,

    Chicana in the City

Comments

Popular Posts