ilaments X Teen Vogue

    
      I'm so excited to finally share that
     ilaments Chola Boss Heart Bamboo
     Hoops just got featured in Teen Vogue
     August Issue!


     This Photo Shoot is with upcoming 
      Model Alana Arrington! I got an email 
     few months back requesting 
     My Chola Boss Collection for a
     photoshoot in Teen Vogue! And I've
     been dying to share the news!


    Here's Alana wearing our Chola Boss
    Chain Earrings! To cool, for school!
       Ilaments Chola Boss Chain Hoops


     
      I love My Chola Boss Collection! I
      created it with the Idea the everyone
      has an inner Chola in them! Someone
      who is a Chingona, Self Confident yet
      at the same time Beautiful! Each  
      Hoop is adorned with beautiful
      Flowers, creating this Soft Ghetto, 
      Street wear look!

       Our Heart Bamboo Hoops
       are on the Big Side! But like they say 
       Go Big or go home! 

       But even though the hoops are 2" in    
       Length, their light weight and 
       definitely a fun accessory for any girl 
       any to have! You need at least two 
       pair!

       I hope you enjoyed our Teen Vogue
       spread! Stay tuned for more to come
       from Teen Vogue X Ilaments!

       Xoxo,

       Chicana in the City





     




Comments

Popular Posts