Heal the Heart with Green Onyx


Today is all about Healing!The heart chakra - which is known as the 4th Chakra, the place of love, warmth, compassion, and joy! It is located right in the center of your chest, at your heart area. It represents unconditional love, compassion and acceptance.

I love to find stones that can aid us with love & the heart! Our everyday lives need  beauty & Green Onyx brings out the Love all our Heart's can use!

The Healing properties of the Green Onxy can be a physical healing, bring success, renewal (who doesn't need some renewing in your life)? Endurance & balance! I would love some balance and among other qualities, the Green Onyx brings relaxation & stimulates creativity!

All of that in this beautiful gem! And in your 4th Chakra that looks like this:

When you recognize love is the healing force, that the energy that is the most fundamental part of the universe, and anything is possible when you act with love, towards ourselves and others. You will find it is the greatest commandment & how healing it truelly is! 

I would encourage you to love yourself, take time to do something you love and tell your inner child "I Love You" and will never leave you! You can always count on me!;)

Here's a great Heart Chakra Mantra I found! 

Heart Chakra Affirmations

I am open to love.
All love resides within my heart.
I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
I nurture my inner child.
I am wanted and loved.
I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
I love the beauty of nature and the animal world.
I forgive myself.
I am open to love and kindness.
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
I am connected with other human beings.
I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
I accept things as they are.
I am peaceful.

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City

Comments

Popular Posts