ilaments x Boho Chula Collection

 

                                         ilaments x Boho Chula Collection

 
                                    Boho Chula Dream Catcher Earrings  Model: Jude

ilaments Boho Chula Tassel Earrings 

A few weeks ago, during Women's History Month I felt inspired to create pieces that express the connection we have as women. Now that I think about it I was really creating pieces that would connect me to all the amazing Mujeres I have in my life. 

Creating with purpose as it turns out is always a great way to fuse my Native American heritage into each piece, I especially love designing with Red & Turquoise beads. These colors are known
to bring the wearer protection. My instinct is always to listen to the vision & ask questions later. It's important to just go with the flow while creating. When I created ilaments, my intention was to always to try & incorporate my heritage when I could & to create pieces that will
keep oral tradition alive. So of course I saw this amazing Quote by:
Chief Seattle from 1854 & just had to share it...

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."



Each thread represents each person, place or life experience we encounter. I thought it would be nice to share my inspirational thoughts behind my Boho Chula Dream Catcher Earrings. P.s. Our Collection is now available @ www.shopmivida.com too!:)

We are all connected in some way. Don't you agree?

Xoxo,

Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts