Loca for L.A.

I Love L.A.!! We Love It!

Fresh strawberries from La Fresa Loca in the Fashion District!! The best thing to get besides some cool L.A. Fashion Accessories! Because we all know I didn't go downtown for just fruit!;)


Aguas Frescas! Eek! I cant decide what agua to get! Every fruit flavor looks good! which one is your favorite? Melon, Pina, Coco, Sandia etc!!! It's hard to choose, right??? 



          Coconuts!! Whaaaaaatttt?????


1 in 3 Mexi-Angelinos aka Chicanos will be eating one of these Diablitos (Little Devils) today! This Chicana can never and I mean never pass up a Diablito!



Marinated cut mangos chilled in Chimuy candy sauce and then topped with my favorite Mexican past time, thats right my friends a Tamarindo Stick! 
     
        Perfect to eat in any L.A. Traffic!!


Which brings me to this ONLY in L.A. Sign "Twerk Miley"!!! OMGeeeeee!!!


This Chicana in the City is over the LA. Heat wave!!!! 



Stay cool people and enjoy your weekend! It's gonna be a hot one!

Xoxo,

Chicana in the City



Comments

Popular Posts