What Mother's Really Want for Mother's Day!


                   City of Angeles! 
             Bird Pick Tea & Herb

Before my Chicana in the City drive-by in whats  known as little old Pasadena, I stop into Old Town's infamous Bird Pick! For all you tea lovers, this is a must pit stop before any shopping begins! Its like dying & going to tea heaven!


Pasadena is where I love to Window Shop! Don't you find everything you want when you only got $2 on you? I hate when that happens, but it does and I just embrace it! So here are a few pics of what I feel Moms would really like for Mother's Day, but tell you they only want a card! Here's the real deal, we would be thrilled to get anything that looks anything like this:

                  Tiffany's in Pasadena
                     Cultured Pearls from Tiffany's 

You can never go wrong with Gatsby Inspired Pearl Necklace & a Tiffany Blue Box!

    Daisy's Pearl Diamond Stud Earrings

Now I was lucky enough to be with my Bestie & went to see the Great Gatsby and was totally inspired by all the Jewelry! I absolutely needed a pair of vintage inspired pearl earrings and these would make any Mom smile! P.s. All the Great Gatsby Jewelry is on view @Tiffany's in Beverly Hills! 

  J Crew Mix African Print Dress, Stripe Straw Hat with Great Woven Purse

I love prints on prints! Ask any Mom and  no Mother in her right mind would turn down a complete outfit from J Crew! You could buy me their flip flops and I would be happy too:) Or you could get me,


If your Mother's Anything like me, she loves Jewelry! You can't go wrong with A Rhinestone Cluster Statement Necklace from J Crew! Mix this Rhinestone baby with any outfit! Mama needs a new Statement Necklace in her life! For sure!

                    J Crew Jewelry
  
 I actually think any jewelry will do. J crew was just one of the many stores I windowed shopped in Uptown! There's so many pieces I want, it's hard to choose! Yet hot pink is so Chicana in the City it had to be included as one of my Mother's Day Gifts!

                        Sephora
                   Daisy Perfume by: Marc Jacobs

Next door to J Crew is Sephora! Walking in Pasadena it's not hard stopping into Sephora.Mom's never buy themselves perfume so another must have gift, Daisy Perfume by: Marc Jacobs!

          Spring/Summer Nail Polish

Nail Art & Polish is another trendy thing to do these days, & great smaller gift to give for all those beautiful moms! You can find all kinds of great colors to wear this summer. All moms, no matter what age love to get their nails done! Manicures for Moms included a great nail color! 
It's exciting to wear a new polish.
             Jewelry Top Coats 

A Chicana in the City must have! As a jewelry designer, I'm always attracted to anything with the word gem or Glitter.Nail polish with Glitter is another perfect gift.

  "Indigo with the Flow" is my kinda color!

   To match Beyonce's New Mrs. Carter Collection @ H&M. 
   Below is a great Bodice Corset. Love its Tropical print!

      Mrs. Carter Skirt @ H&M Collection

Stop creating all these cute clothes Mrs. Carter, that I would love to rock on a special occassion like Mothers' Day! I seriously want everything! If Mother's Day could bring any kind of gift it would be a gift certificate from H&M! (Hint,hint)! All the ladies, uh-oh, uh-oh! Uh-oh, Uh-oh!

               Animal Neon Print Juicy Couture Bag

Do you get the picture yet? What Mom's really want are fun, fashionable, beautifully accessories that make you smile and feel appreciated! For all you Super Chicana Mom's like myself, we would love a new purse from Juicy Couture's Collection! Trust!

                      Jewelled Sandals by Kate Spade

Last but not least, SHOES! Any woman in their right mind would never say no to a new pair of shoes! Can we talk? Buy me Kate Spade, Guess, Steve Madden, Manolo Blaniks, Jessica Simpson or Tory Burch's ballerina flats and you got one Happy Mother!

I love my handmade gifts, cards etc but please believe I'd love me some Tiffany too!!

With Cariño,

Chicana in the City 









I


Comments

  1. great post amiga ;) i love the spring nail colours :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts