To Be or Not to Be an Entrepreneur?

To Be or Not to Be an Entrepreneur?


This is the question I have asked myself over and over for the past 15yrs, Yes you heard me right 15yrs and the answer has always come back to same answer yes, please keep doing what you love to do! 
For me I can honestly say it has always been designing Jewelry. From the tender age of 7, I unconsciously was already designing Jewelry. I didn't know it then, but somehow the memory of picking flowers from my Grandma's garden and letting flowers dangle from my ears to create what I didn't know then would be my future is what I call unconsciously recognizing my talent. Go figure.

Yet this is exactly the thought that caused me to write this Blog Post! Many of you talented Mujeres out there have a passion for something in life right? You know what I'm talking about, the fact that you might be dreaming about what DIY Project your going to do next with your kids, to what Wedding Idea you might have planned for you BFF, or that dish that everyone keeps telling you will make you the Next Top Chef..yeah, yeah, yeah that IDEA! It's these ideas that make up the spirit of Entrepreneuralship! The difference between you and Entrepreneurs is that they didn't just sit on their ideas, yet instead they acted on them! It's like this people... 

To Be or Not to BE? That is the question, you lied your last lie I'm out the door babe, there's other fish in the sea...Girlfriend, that fish is YOU!! Believe in your IDEAS! INVEST in YOU! What do you have to lose? I needed some inspiration today to remind myself of why I created my company www.ilaments.net so many moons ago and it was because Jewelry IDEAS won't shut off! 
They come to me in the middle of the night, when I'm out shopping, driving, you name it they have no shame and just keep on coming! Where the only choice I have is to follow my intuition and listen to myself and the ideas that tell me to do and BE a Jewelry Designer! 
What is your intuition telling you? Don't be afraid to be YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts